Did your breaker trip?
Here’s how to check
- Breakers are designed to protect you and what you plug in.
- A breaker has three states, On, Tripped or Off.
- A tripped breaker can look like it’s On or Off
- To reset a tripped breaker, push the handle to the Off position and then pull the handle back to the On position.
- If the breaker handle trips back to the Off position, you either have a circuit overload, a short circuit or a ground fault.
If you have a breaker that keeps tripping, give us a call at 714-544-3298. Our qualified Tek’s will determine the cause of the problem, and provide a solution for you.